We all have gotten in a situation where we just hung our head and think what’s next. A situation where we do not know what is happening to us and when we feel that we are lost and the damn feeling of uncertainty shakes up and we don’t know what to do. We just want to run away and escape from the situation and everything just seems a nightmare that you want it to end. What should you do in that situation, how to cope with that bewildered situation. I have some methods by which we can get out of this situation or atleast come in a situation to make a decision which is beneficial for us .
So, here we go!!!
- Go and splash some water on your face and rejuvenate yourself !!! when you splash the cold water then just not feel it for the sake of washing your face but feel it though it’s a holy water gifted to you by the universe itself. Feel like your problem does not exist and you are free.
- Now just stop for a moment and try to change your frequency by frequency I mean change your thoughts and think of something that makes you feel better and ecstatic just feel the happiness, and please for god sake don’t fret over it just let the thought pass by.
- Take some deep breathe and sit down somewhere, a place which is divine for you(like your favourite corner, under a tree or somewhere on your terrace etc). Pull out a notebook or a diary and write what you are thinking write out everything that you are thinking and feeling pointwise, after writing down please reread it to yourself, what do you feel ,can you now make out what is causing you trouble or what is it that’s need to be sorted. Just have a look don’t fret at all.
- Now think about the problem about the cause of it, why are you struck in it and the solution to it. Think of solutions not of problem and do remember that every problem does have an appropriate solution, you just have to search for it.
- A man’s mind is like a garden, which may be intelligently cultivated or allowed to run wild; but whether cultivated or neglected, it must, and will, bring forth. If no useful seeds are put into it, then an abundance of useless weed seeds will fall therein, and will continue to produce their kind.Therefore it is necessary for you to think right thought and control what you are thinking
- Know that the it’s in your hand to either continue with the ordeal that you are facing or just end it.You have to take the decision that if you have to play victim or master as both is in your mind.
- Just think positively and give your mind reasons that why you can get out of this situation.You should always remember that a positive thought is more powerful than hundred negative thought.Just think about it and talk to yourself about the problem and the solution will come out.
- If even after thinking much you are not able to find any solution then close your eyes and say this to yourself “I am creator of myself, I have the right and power to choose good for myself.”,”I am very happy and peaceful and I know that my subconscious mind will help me as I know the solution exists and I will find it”. Please feel what you say because good feeling only speeds up the process.After affirming and and making your subconscious mind believe that you can do this SLEEP. Yeah! WHEN I say sleep I mean it, sleep like there is no problem in your life just think how would feel once the ordeal is over and feel it like you have received the solution that you have asked for.
In the book ‘AS A MAN THINKETH’ James Allen says that “Man is buffeted by circumstances so long as he believes himself to be the creature of outside conditions, but when he realizes that he is a creative power, and that he may command the hidden soil and seeds of his being out of which circumstances grow, he then becomes the rightful master of himself. That circumstances grow out of thought every man knows who has for any length of time practiced self-control and self-purification, for he will have noticed that the alteration in his circumstances has been in exact ratio with his altered mental condition. So true is this that when a man earnestly applies himself to remedy the defects in his character, and makes swift and marked progress, he passes rapidly through a succession of vicissitudes. The soul attracts that which it secretly harbors; that which it loves, and also that which it fears; it reaches the height of its cherished aspirations; it falls to the level of its unchastened desires; and circumstances are the means by which the soul receives its own. Every thought-seed sown or allowed to fall into the mind, and to take root there, produces its own, blossoming sooner or later into act, and bearing its own fruitage of opportunity and circumstances. Good thoughts bear good fruit, bad thoughts bad fruit.
The outer world of circumstance shapes itself to the inner world of thought, and both pleasant and unpleasant external conditions are factors which make for the ultimate good of the individual. As the reaper of his own harvest, man learns both by suffering and bliss”.
So,when you take charge of your self everything falls into right place and get amazing results which everyone thought was impossible for you.
Every single second is an opportunity to change your life, because in any moment you can change the way you feel.
– Rhonda Byrne
You create your own universe as you go along.
– Winston Churchill
Whatever the mind can conceive it can achieve.
– W. Clement Stone
BLESS YOU !!!!!!